Welcome! Thank you for visiting our planned giving resource page. One of Opportunity International's six core values driving our work is stewardship. As you consider how to best steward your wealth, we also commit to being good stewards of the resources generously placed in our care. Every kind of giving is most effective and meaningful when founded on relationships of mutual trust and respect so we genuinely desire to connect with you and to answer every question you have about the many avenues of planned giving. Please get in touch with us! Greg Roth, our Senior Vice President of Philanthropy, is available at email@example.com
or 312-487-5083 and would love to help you explore how you can maximize your impact and leave an enduring legacy.
What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
How can I learn more?
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends or Opportunity International as part of your estate plan.
What are my options?
A bequest can be made in several ways:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets
How do I get started?